In a time when deleted scenes truly ended up on the cutting room floor, television networks didn't have the option to simply messenger out DVD's to advertising agency's. Booklet's were sent out in lieu of screening order to build excitement about new shows and convince advertisers to purchase commercial time. A colleague of mine was in possession of the Star Trek Booklet from season 1, and I had the opportunity to scan the contents. See below, … Read More
Tag Archives: Spock
I know Halloween is still a ways off, but I have been thinking about costumes a lot lately. These are my top five favorite costume ideas in to particular order.
1. “Three Hole Punch Jim” from The Office. This is what I’ll go as, if the others fall through since it’s so simple.
2. “Mr. Spock” from Star Trek. I already haw part of this costume, so it’s most likely what I’ll do.
3. “Satan’s Robot” from Star Trek: Voyager. This is my favorite idea, but it’s also the most complicated.
4. Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple, Inc. This is just funny.
5. “The 11th Doctor” from Doctor Who. This is probably the most expensive option, since the jacket alone goes for over $60 on eBay.